Something new

This is my new blog and my first post. I work as a GP and am an elected member of the British Medical Association UK Council which represents all of the UKs 200,000 plus doctors. I have been heavily involved in campaigning against the Health and Social Care Bill - a piece of legislation that will change the face of the English NHS (the Bill only affects England). The Bill will open up the NHS to many more large commercial companies and I intend to use this blog to highlight many other concerns about this Bill, feature articles on the NHS and the Bill and pass on information about the health service in our country. I hope you find it informative.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Porsche or a Ventilator?

The serious implications of the case of Dr Bawa-Garba

General practice is on a cliff edge - and ACOs could tip it over